Icb2001.Com Your health questions answered!!!
How To Determine Your Body Frame Size
& What You Should Weigh
Body frame sizes are categorized as small, medium, and large. The reason for this is that bone structures vary in size and density from person to person; and from male to female.
There are two simple methods to determine your frame size:-
- Measuring the circumference of the wrist.
- Use a flexible tape to measure a complete circle covering both prominent wrist bones.
- Elbow breadth can also be used to determine body frame size. To measure elbow breadth you should:-
- Bend forearm upward at a 90 degree angle.
- Keep fingers straight and turn the inside of your wrist towards your body.
- Measure the distance between the two prominent bones on either side of the elbow. (A physician would use a caliper.)
Use your wrist circumference or your elbow size results in the table below to determine your body frame size.